1. How do members of the first kingdom differ from the members of the second kingdom?
2. What two names would you suggest to describe the characteristics common to the two kingdoms?
3. What characteristics do shapes 3, 4, 7 and 10 have that make them different from 6,9 or 11?
4.How are 6 and 9 different from 11?
5. If you had to use a name to describe the characteristics common to members of the first phylum, what would be a suitable name?
What name would best describe the second phylum?
The third phylum?
6. On the class level, what characteristics do shapes 3, 4 and 7 have that make them different from 10?
7. What would describe the class for shapes 3, 4 and 7?